1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP

Default Cases for zerolemon

I have the Zerolemon gargantuan battery stuck in my phone, but I find the included case to be a bit underwhelming in the protection department. Are there any other compatible cases that even exist?
    Optimus G Pro, running CarbonROM 4.3!

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Default Re: Cases for zerolemon

Probably not, I'm always on the lookout for extended cases since I always use extended batteries in my phones. However, Zerolemon has said they are working on an extended TPU case for the 10000. Hopefully soon, I'll hold off purchasing it until then. I can't deal with the Defender type for case that comes with it now.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

Default Re: Cases for zerolemon

Quote Originally Posted by msndrstood View Post
    Probably not, I'm always on the lookout for extended cases since I always use extended batteries in my phones. However, Zerolemon has said they are working on an extended TPU case for the 10000. Hopefully soon, I'll hold off purchasing it until then. I can't deal with the Defender type for case that comes with it now.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    If only Zerolemon could hurry a little bit, I`m impatiently waiting for an external battery and its case for my S4 mini. I used a Zerolemon battery for S4 and felt great, now it`s time for the update