- 129 Posts
- CM 10.1 and AOKP 4.2 RP
Power button broken
I just replaced my digitzer, (Bad idea kids, I should have just sent it in), and, long story short, my power button is no longer operational. Is there a way to even turn the thing on without the button?Optimus G Pro, running CarbonROM 4.3!
- 01-11-2014, 12:31 AM #2
Re: Power button broken
Not that I am aware of without rooting the device, and having some kind of workaround for the power button.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By rostock in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2014, 03:07 PM
- By avuazn in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2014, 09:10 AM
- By mikekay in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2014, 12:54 AM
- By barha ch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Bebusy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 12:46 PM