- 2 Posts
LG Optimus G Pro keeps saying "Use Genuine Battery"?
The battery that came with my phone has a capacity of 3140mah which isn't enough for my usage so I purchased a 4000mah from ebay when I insert it in the phone it turns on but as soon as it gets to the home screen I receive the message then the phone shuts off.
Anyway to get around this?
- 01-19-2014, 09:43 AM #2
- 9 Posts
Re: LG Optimus G Pro keeps saying "Use Genuine Battery"?
It sounds like a faulty or possibly a counterfeit For what it's worth I replaced my original battery with a ZeroLemon LG Optimus G Pro 9300mAh Extended Battery and have never had a problem. It's worked flawlessly for 6 months now. The only real downside, besides the additional heft (which I like), is the lack of NFC antenna. If you're interested I purchased it from Amazon.com:
Amazon.com: [180 days warranty] ZeroLemon LG Optimus G Pro 9300mAh Extended Battery + Free Black Extended TPU Full Edge Protection Case with 180 days Zero Lemon Guarantee Warranty (Compatible with LG Optimus G Pro , T-Mobile Optimus G Pro , Sprint Op
- 02-22-2014, 05:19 PM #4
- 102 Posts
- By shnadav in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: Yesterday, 07:18 PM
- By williams448 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Marc Salcedo in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:14 AM
- By satz27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:12 AM
- By RyanInFlorida in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2014, 09:17 PM