- 1 Posts
LG Optimus G: Phone died and won't charge and turn back on. help?
i have an lg optimus g
i havent had this problem before
my phone isnt even a year old yet.
my phone died and shut off. now its not charging. ive tried charging it on my charger, other phone chargers, through the computer, a kindle charger, but nothing is working. the charging light isnt showing at all. ive just left it on the charger for now but nothing is happening...
- 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM #2
Re: Phone died and wont charge and turn back on. help?
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, that doesn't sound good. It sounds like the battery might have failed, although it could also be an even worse problem with the motherboard. Your best bet is to take it to a cellphone repair shop, unless your phone is still under warranty, in which case you should contact LG.
If you're adventurous, you could try to replace the battery yourself:
- 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM #3
- 02-11-2014, 08:10 PM #4
- 07-01-2014, 08:20 AM #5
- 1 Posts
Re: LG Optimus G: Phone died and won't charge and turn back on. help?
I have an LG Optimus G Pro and it is almost a year old. I was having the same problems with the charge so I bought a new replacement battery for it. I have been putting the phone on 3 or 4 different chargers and I still can't get the phone to charge any more then 40%. Most of the time I am losing charge % even while it is on the charger. Do you think it is a Hardware issue?
- By xxventanaxx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 771Last Post: 04-04-2014, 07:44 PM
- By Markersk in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:35 AM
- By lynzrene in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:26 AM
- By tv658 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:02 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:45 PM