- 1 Posts
LG Optimus G: Phone died and won't charge and turn back on. help?
i have an lg optimus g
i havent had this problem before
my phone isnt even a year old yet.
my phone died and shut off. now its not charging. ive tried charging it on my charger, other phone chargers, through the computer, a kindle charger, but nothing is working. the charging light isnt showing at all. ive just left it on the charger for now but nothing is happening...
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-08-2014 at 12:19 AM.
- 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM #2
Re: Phone died and wont charge and turn back on. help?
Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, that doesn't sound good. It sounds like the battery might have failed, although it could also be an even worse problem with the motherboard. Your best bet is to take it to a cellphone repair shop, unless your phone is still under warranty, in which case you should contact LG.
If you're adventurous, you could try to replace the battery yourself:
- 02-08-2014, 12:14 AM #3'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-11-2014, 08:10 PM #4
- By xxventanaxx in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 424Last Post: Yesterday, 07:34 PM
- By Markersk in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:35 AM
- By lynzrene in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-08-2014, 10:26 AM
- By tv658 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:02 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2014, 09:45 PM