Quick remote on lock screen problem with LG Optimus G Pro!
My problem is, when I leave wifi on and go out of range then come back into range the quick remote appears on the lock screen. The quick remote is toggled to off on the notification drop down, and also the option for wifi is turned off under quick remote options. So to get it off the only option I have is to launch quick remote, go into options, select turn on when in wifi range, add my home wifi network, delete the home network then uncheck turn on when in wifi network range. Please God tell me it's something simple to stop this from happening.
- 02-14-2014, 01:43 AM #2
Re: Quick remote on lock screen problem with LG Optimus G Pro!
Six months and I just tried it. Home button acts as a toggle for Qremote on lock screen. I feel like a total n00b.
This forum is in unacceptable condition, UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
12YRS DUNGEON, EVERYONE, NO TRIAL.
- 06-02-2014, 06:06 PM #4
- By hkj2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2015, 06:02 PM
- By Jabberwockxeno in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
- By Gator352 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:45 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM