Still worth it?
I know LG announced the new G Pro 2 but I can't find any American release dates and I think the new size is just too big. The OG Pro seems to meet all my needs, have great battery life, storage expansion, etc. I'm currently running an HTC One (M7) but if I ever had a problem with it the G Pro has always been a favorite 'back up'. In fact, if LG had released it even a few weeks before the HTC One I would have purchased it. The G Pro was THE phone that got me interested in Android when I saw it.
- 04-15-2014, 11:53 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Still worth it?
I think so. I had the G2 and sent it back for this. I like that I have the option for a memory card and switching out batteries. Sometimes the newest isn't always best for everyone. I don't know why they hate expandable storage? Not that I always use it but I want the option. Camera is good and the screen is great!
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-16-2014, 12:35 AM #3
- By roro854 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-13-2015, 09:53 PM
- By icellphones32 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2014, 06:17 PM
- By Valentin Dashinsky in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:33 PM
- By nx5nx5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 66Last Post: 04-28-2014, 12:40 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:58 PM