Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Talking optimus g pro e980 Frequent data connection dropout.

Hi I was wondering if any one who has the kitkat update is having Frequent data connection dropout. I like the update and the one thing that am noticing is that every now and then the connection drops to the point of no service. Has any one seen these problem or found a solution for these problem.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Default Re: optimus g pro e980 Frequent data connection dropout.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Castro4 View Post
    Hi I was wondering if any one who has the kitkat update is having Frequent data connection dropout. I like the update and the one thing that am noticing is that every now and then the connection drops to the point of no service. Has any one seen these problem or found a solution for these problem.
    Im having this same problem! My signal drops down to "no service" randomly, 3-4 times per day...I don't have an "4g lte" symbol, just the "4g" symbol, but I do get fast speeds. Could someone please help?!?!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: optimus g pro e980 Frequent data connection dropout.

I do get the 4g lte connection but ever since the new update it just drops ramdomly.