- 39 Posts
Optimus G Pro is the best phone you can get now
I am sure this will change soon. But right now, these are the things I like about G Pro:
1. Replaceable and upgradeable battery. I have the ZeroLemon 9300 mah unit in it and a 2-day runtime. Which is often sorely needed.
2. 1080p HD mates really well with 5.5" screen. It's neither too large nor too small.
2a. Great pixel density.
Yeah, there are bigger phones. But none exceed the pixel density of G Pro. I would love to get a 6+" phone with the same pixel density. In fact, there is one, but it does not have a user-replaceable battery, which is a deal breaker for me.
3. The screen looks really sharp.
Also I saw LG G3 and was not impressed. I thought I would be. 2560x1440 is nice theoretically. But they kept the screen size the same at 5.5" and it just does not look good. 2560x1440 begs for a bigger screen size, at least 6".
- 08-18-2014, 11:37 AM #2
- 138 Posts
Re: Optimus G Pro is the best phone you can get now
I was going to get lg flex originally because of its 6" screen. But att did me a favor by broken the deal which I wouldn't go into right now. Anyway, my next best option was lg ogp, which I'm glade that I have gotten. It had sd card slot and replaceable battery which the flex didn't have.
Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
- 08-27-2014, 01:49 AM #3
- 08-27-2014, 01:54 AM #4
- By George H Martin in forum Amazon Fire PhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2015, 03:27 AM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-30-2014, 09:05 PM
- By v_perez118 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
- By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 14Last Post: 08-18-2014, 11:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:45 AM