Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4.4.2 update... issues not addressed..

So ive read others having issues with the new update. On a lg optimus pro g, Battery life, dimming to low, not bright enough, or the sd card not working. Try this one, or two on... first in settings disable the button in the upper left side of the phone. Now add screen lock. Wait for it.... now press and hold that button. Up pops the memo scratch thing... or press the volume and hold it for a count of 4. The camera pops up, and if you tap again, it starts snapping away. Isnt there only 1 button assigned for a shortcut that we have control over? And what good is screen lock if it lets the buttons open things like the camera. I dont want pictures of my pants pocket insides. Let me know if your optimus pro g does this. At&t repair center had a new phone that was able to do it too.... Will this be fixed.....

Posted via the Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: 4.4.2 update... issues not addressed..

And I not only was advised of performing a reset by lg & at&t as you advise, upon the restart the same problem resurfaces. I also did not mention that taking a screen shot is no longer possible since the update either. I have an older phone with a thick case that kept from accidentally bumping buttons. Unless there is an update to address this, i guess i have to buy a case to solve the problem.

Posted via the Android Central App