Optimus G back
So I am confused. Is the back of the device covered in glass or some clear polycarb that looks like glass? Not sure if I saw an answer. If it is glass, is it me or do people who've touch it say it's not very heavy. Relating this to the apple 4 product that is heavy due to glass backing.
- 10-10-2012, 07:28 PM #2
- 10-18-2012, 10:53 AM #4
Re: Optimus G back
Just looking at the optimus g page on LG website and they had this to say about the screen. Be strong and sensitive. Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 is 20% thinner than previous versions, giving Optimus G a slim profile at just 0.33” thin. Yet, it offers strong protection, front and back, to keep up with your active lifestyleLoving this Oneplus one!!
- By ab304945 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2011, 11:09 PM
- By theboundless in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 98Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:14 PM
- By FitChicago in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:50 AM
- By Vendicated in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 07-29-2011, 03:10 AM
- By bigsupersquid in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:31 AM