Migrating from Arrive Windows Phone to Optimus G: need advice plesase...

ImGreen

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
A little history about me: I had the original HTC EVO and loved it, but I wanted to give Windows Phone a try when it came out so I got the Arrive. Windows Phone and the Arrive were also very good but obviously had some limitations: lack of apps and smallish screen size. Now given the Sprints apathy regarding Windows Phone 8 I've decided to switch back to Android with the Optimus G. I'm not leaving Sprint because my deal is just too good.

So I'm looking for some advise on how to migrate from Windows Phone to Android.

For example I have some questions:
1. What is the best way to access Hotmail/outlook mail on Android?
2. Best way to access Exchange email systems on Android?
3. Best app to read MS Office files?

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
A little history about me: I had the original HTC EVO and loved it, but I wanted to give Windows Phone a try when it came out so I got the Arrive. Windows Phone and the Arrive were also very good but obviously had some limitations: lack of apps and smallish screen size. Now given the Sprints apathy regarding Windows Phone 8 I've decided to switch back to Android with the Optimus G. I'm not leaving Sprint because my deal is just too good.

So I'm looking for some advise on how to migrate from Windows Phone to Android.

For example I have some questions:
1. What is the best way to access Hotmail/outlook mail on Android?
2. Best way to access Exchange email systems on Android?
3. Best app to read MS Office files?

The default mail app should handle Hotmail without issue
I've heard nothing but good things about touchdown for use with exchange,
Let's hope ms offers their office products on android soon but try Polaris office and their are a few more reputable ones out there

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc