- 21 Posts
Sprint Optimus G Battery -- is it "Lithium-Ion" or "Li-Polymer"?
I've seen the LG videos and the reviews and the posted specs for this Sprint and AT&T, but now that I'm looking carefully at the user guide and the "fact sheet" I see that the stated battery technology is "Lithium-Ion" or "Lithium Ion". Look at the user guide at page 15 in the second paragraph. Both of the documents that I'm refering to come from Sprint. However the "spec sheet" from LG.com does state "Li-Polymer" in the "Key Features" section. Again I think the Sprint docs must just have a typo (maybe they recycled some old LG documentation to create the new guide for the Optimus G.)
I'm hoping this is a typo but does anyone know for sure?
Sprint "fact sheet" -- <I cannot access the site right now; file is attached>
Sprint User Guide -- <I cannot access the site right now; file is attached>
LG "eSpecSheet" -- http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/o...s_G_Sprint.pdf (LG spec sheet is also attached.)
- 11-04-2012, 05:14 PM #2
- By aznhomieboi1689 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 25Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:59 AM
- By Jonster1220 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 44Last Post: 10-09-2012, 09:25 PM
- By KB3MMX in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:22 AM
- By TJH132 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:59 PM
- By clavodulce16 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2010, 08:48 AM