- 6 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Is anyone else having problems when you have the brightness set to 100%. My display keeps dimming and when I try and set it back to 100% I get an error that the temp. is to high and try again later. I attached the error screenshot.
Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums
- 11-06-2012, 10:35 PM #2
- 11-08-2012, 08:19 PM #4
Re: Brightness Problems
Check out all the reviews. This is not an error I think, I think it is intentional by LG. I have the phone too, we might have to live with it. But I don't understand why someone would want this at 100%, is way too bright.
- By jeff_yeom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:13 PM
- By Blake Fest in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 02:37 PM
- By jtemple33 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2011, 01:41 PM
- By TerryMasters in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2011, 12:19 PM
- By hawonjung in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM