Charge phone as soon as it arrives?
I pre-ordered the LG Optimus G (Sprint) yesterday and a couple of minutes ago I got an e-mail with a tracking number stating that it will be delivered "Next Day Air"(hopefully I'll get it tomorrow morning).
Anyways my question is the moment I get the phone what should I do to extend life battery. Do I use the phone until the battery drains and then fully charge the phone? OR do I completely charge the phone first before even using it?
- 11-09-2012, 06:54 PM #2
Re: Charge phone as soon as it arrives?Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
- 11-10-2012, 09:19 AM #3
- 21 Posts
Re: Charge phone as soon as it arrives?
Something to add regarding keeping it cool: Now this may not work if you drive alone but if you use the GPS especially for a long trip I recommend that you position the phone near of or in the path of your air conditioning vent. In my case I'm the navigator usually so I just hold the phone in front of the vent to act as an air cooler. Even if you just hold it in the air stream every once in a while it helps keep the phone cool. I have done this with all my past phones and it seems to have worked well on trips as long as 10 hours. I've never had to buy a replacement battery for any of my phones and I usually use my phones for 18mo 2 yrs.
- By LiquidAppo in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:38 PM
- By racermech in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2012, 10:00 AM
- By Preach2k in forum Droid BionicReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
- By Dankees in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2011, 10:51 AM
- By Leonard1818 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2011, 02:09 PM