1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Chase mobile app issues

After five years of iPhones, including the 5, I finally switched to an android phone and I love it. However, one app that I frequently use is the Chase app. I'm not able to deposit checks anymore because when I take the picture of the check, it never saves the picture. Anyone have any experience with this?

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: Chase mobile app issues

Quote Originally Posted by mndza222 View Post
    After five years of iPhones, including the 5, I finally switched to an android phone and I love it. However, one app that I frequently use is the Chase app. I'm not able to deposit checks anymore because when I take the picture of the check, it never saves the picture. Anyone have any experience with this?
    I have the same need and exactly the same problem. I think we are resigned to just waiting on the next version of the Chase app and hoping it gets fixed.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I emailed Chase and they responded quickly. They said to try reinstalling, but that didn't help. They said if that doesn't work to contact my handset maker because it may be a problem with the phone itself. Basically they don't feel a need to fix the issue and I don't think they ever will. If you read the app reviews, there are a lot of people complaining about not being able to deposit for a long time now.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    SGS3-4.1.2

I have had this problem on HTC, LG and Samsung phones. Its the application not the phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The Chase app camera deposit feature worked on my Moto Atrix, but does not work on my new LG Optimus G (LG-E970). Just as mndza222 stated the picture is taken but it does not save to the app.

Same here, failing on my sprint optimus g.

I am having the same problem, it was working on my htc shift, but since i got my lg optimus g it stop working.