- 3 Posts
AT&T Optimus G running warm/hot
When using my brand new OG after playing crayon physics for like 10 minutes my phone was HOT to the touch, like around 97 degrees. Also, while I was doing a GPS test, again, using GPS it became quite warm, and not on a multi hour trip, but a quick GPS test! I contacted LG, and they said to do a factory reset on the phone, and after some preliminary testing (with gaming) it actually seems to have made a pretty significant difference, with my device maxing out (when I stopped playing) at around 90 degrees, after around 30 minutes of gaming, so it seems much more acceptable than it was before.
Are any other owners having any heat related issues???
- 11-25-2012, 10:38 PM #2
- 125 Posts
Re: AT&T Optimus G running warm/hot
Mine gets noticeably hot, and it flies through battery. I've done a factory reset and a full recharge and 4 1/2 hours later I'm down 50% on battery. I think I'm going to look into getting a replacement phone tomorrow, if this is normal I'm not happy.
- 11-30-2012, 11:19 PM #3
- By esrakes24 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2011, 02:09 PM
- By MacAlert in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:22 PM
- By Alchematron in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:16 PM
- By SMoskowitz in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-04-2010, 09:28 AM
- By c3PreO in forum HTC HeroReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2009, 10:11 PM