1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG Optimus G Bluetooth Headset Reception

Have a question regarding Bluetooth headset reception with the LG Optimus G, my Jabra Supreme volume drops to the point I can't hear the other person speaking. Almost as bad is my Sennheiser EZ 60. Called LG and they said that since the phone is a Bluetooth 4.0 device that bluetooth "2 levels down" (i.e. bluetooth 3.7 and 3.2 or something like that) work best. I have since learned the most recent bluetooth headset I can purchase is 3.0, which I did with the Motorola Flip Elite. Sound is definitely better, but still experience dropouts when using this headset, similar to talking on a speaker phone where portions of the conversations sometimes are missed at the beginning. Anyone else experiencing issues with a bluetooth headset not being clear? Or, is there a recommended headset to use with this phone? The phone appears to be great otherwise!

Thanks!

Default Re: LG Optimus G Bluetooth Headset Reception

I do not use a Bluetooth headset but I use Bluetooth stereo headsets for both music and calling. I can say I have not experienced this in any of my headphones.