Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any slim case for the ATT version?

I bought the bumper and, even though it wasn't cheap, it looks very cheap and is twice as bulky as it could have been. I'm using a front/back invisible shield now, but want a slim case. Anything nice out there?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Re: Any slim case for the ATT version?

Quote Originally Posted by mndza222 View Post
    I bought the bumper and, even though it wasn't cheap, it looks very cheap and is twice as bulky as it could have been. I'm using a front/back invisible shield now, but want a slim case. Anything nice out there?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2
    I got an Incipio Featherlight case coming from Ebay. I loved the same type of case for my Atrix 4G. It does add a little bulk, especially with these thin phones. On the Atrix it completely covered the back and left a little raised edge on the front so laying it on the table wouldn't scratch it. I tried to order directly from Incipio.com but they were out of stock. The 2 piece case they had at the ATT store looked pretty bulky and expensive.

I have the Amzer TPU. The only complain I have is that is too hard on the power on bottom. Other than that is well built,elegant,distintive etc,etc and does not add much bulk.

How much different is the AT&T version from the Sprint? I bought one of these for my Sprint version:
    12 Colours Soft Leather Pouch Carry Case Cover Sleeve for Various Mobile Phones | eBay

It's slim, adds no bulk and works good with the pull tab to slide the phone out. It's also very reasonable though it take a month to get from the UK to the US. I've now bought several of these for various phones and really like them. If you want to try one, you phone likely won't be in their pull-down list. Provide them with your phone model and dimensions and tell them you liikly need the biggest one the make. Worked out for me. - MarkC