AT&T LGOG: Fast Dormancy Fix at XDA

Kiserai

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Jonasl is the man.

[APP] Fast Dormancy Toggle - xda-developers

If you're having issues where your phone is draining more than about 2% an hour while it's in your pocket, give this a try. It fixes the error where, as I understand it, your phone is constantly awake looking for LTE in an area that doesn't have it. This allows your phone to go into deep sleep correctly and drain very slowly while it's in your pocket.

It does not require root access, he's not charging for it, and if it doesn't work for you it's quite simple to revert back (don't forget to reboot after toggling the setting to apply the change). I've personally seen a drastic improvement in my battery life since applying it, and I highly recommend you all give it a try and send him a few thanks/donations if it helps you.

As far as I know this is just for the AT&T version because I don't think the Sprint version has this particular problem.

Kiserai

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, and working great. I've seen a really good improvement on my battery life. As far as I know it's only for the AT&T version though, so if you have an Optimus on another carrier I don't know if it will work.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

steev89

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I have it on AT&T, I was able to get it to work installing it separately with the apk file on my phone, but the app store one wouldn't work, weird. Oh well seems to be improving my battery life also, the OS is using much less now!

AndreaCristiano

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Works awesomely cut my stand by drain from 10% an hour to about 3% PS when LTE becomes available will our phones still connect with this off?

from my Nexus7 while my Optimus rests

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol