LTE does not work on unlocked Optimus G
I just received an Optimus G and had to unlock it to be able to use it. I I unlocked it myself with a code and it worked. Then I entered and saved the current Rogers mms apn settings. But then I go to gsm/wcdma/lte, I don't get LTE or any data service and it shuts of my cell service as well. I have triple checked the current apn settings in maaany places and am sure that mine are entered correctly. Any ideas?
- 12-03-2012, 01:02 PM #2
Re: LTE does not work on unlocked Optimus G
Rogers LTE is on a 2600 Mhz band, Bell and Telus LTE are on 2100 band. Who was the phone originally locked to? Rogers has a specific model of the optimus G to support their 2600 Mhz network.
- 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM #4
- 12-04-2012, 08:47 PM #6
- By og_president in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:07 PM
- By callgood in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 14Last Post: 02-10-2011, 02:34 PM
- By TheHostileGamer in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2011, 11:22 AM
- By Trace509 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:36 PM
- By dcdoes in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 06:57 AM