- 30 Posts
Wont Connec To Wifi From Sleep
Has anyone had the problem where you wake your phone from sleep and it wont connect to the Wifi? Im turning the wifi on and off from the notification bar and its lit up blue but not connecting to the wifi it was on previously from going to sleep. And when I go to the wifi settings and scan for the network I was just on it shows its not in range, and when I "Scan for networks" it just shows its scanning (Little circle moving) and doesnt actually show any wifi networks. Basically the wifi after being awakened from sleep and I have to restart the phone.
- 12-03-2012, 05:57 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Wont Connec To Wifi From Sleep
I've done some limited research across various forum sites but haven't seen this issue yet. If this is consistently happening you might want to try and do a factory reset to see if the root cause is software related. Downside is you are going to lose all of your customization but not sure of another way to troubleshoot. If after the reset the issue continues I would run it up to a Sprint store and have them look at it for possibly a hardware issue.
- By Mae29 in forum Dell StreakReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 01:32 AM
- By seh2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:33 PM
- By LittleLove1 in forum LG AllyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2012, 09:34 PM
- By Kyle Gibb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 46Last Post: 11-28-2011, 02:03 PM
- By dcreed in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2011, 02:22 PM