Apps showing up twice? (How to take a screenshot?)
The most recent apps that I installed are showing up twice on the full application list. Ironically, there were three apps that showed up twice (quickpic, foursquare, spotify), but then I installed Android Central and it is now the only one that shows twice. I had earlier tried uninstalling one of the apps (quickpic), but that was a mess because then there was an orphaned icon that l couldn't delete (nothing happened when you clicked on it from the uninstall screen). So I just reinstalled it.
I would post a screenshot if I knew how. I tried holding down the volume-down and power buttons but that didn't work. I couldn't find any documentation about taking a screenshot with this phone.
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
- 12-07-2012, 07:07 AM #4
- 12-14-2012, 06:22 PM #5
- 3 Posts
Re: Apps showing up twice? (How to take a screenshot?)
I had my downloaded apps duplicated too. I started uninstalling them one by one... that was taking to long so I performed a reset through hte phone menu. I do not have the problem now after performing the reset.
Reboot did not fix mine, wished it would have....
- 03-19-2013, 11:44 PM #6
- 03-20-2013, 01:33 AM #7
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
- By atl10pnr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
- By jcibrian in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:34 PM
- By Terrigno in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:19 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:40 PM