Apps showing up twice? (How to take a screenshot?)

nirad

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
The most recent apps that I installed are showing up twice on the full application list. Ironically, there were three apps that showed up twice (quickpic, foursquare, spotify), but then I installed Android Central and it is now the only one that shows twice. I had earlier tried uninstalling one of the apps (quickpic), but that was a mess because then there was an orphaned icon that l couldn't delete (nothing happened when you clicked on it from the uninstall screen). So I just reinstalled it.

I would post a screenshot if I knew how. I tried holding down the volume-down and power buttons but that didn't work. I couldn't find any documentation about taking a screenshot with this phone.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

nirad

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Okay. I figured out how to take a screenshot - I guess I just wasn't holding the keys down

nirad

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Whoops. Looks like the screenshot wasn't attached. Here it is

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354829227039.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354829227039.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 80

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me too. So I just rebooted the phone and the problem went away.

Bluesmoon

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
I had my downloaded apps duplicated too. I started uninstalling them one by one... that was taking to long so I performed a reset through hte phone menu. I do not have the problem now after performing the reset.

Reboot did not fix mine, wished it would have....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy