- 47 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Will you be tempted to give up your Optimus G?
Looks like for just Dec 16, BestBuy will have the Samsung S3 for $49 with 2 year contract.
I just recently paid $99 for the LG Optimus G from Best Buy but I am tempted.
The main reason is that development for the Optimus G may be slower than molasses.
Trust me the LG is a beast of power.
Hmmm...what to do. What to do?
- 12-16-2012, 04:25 PM #2
- 12-17-2012, 10:49 AM #3
Re: Will you be tempted to give up your Optimus G?
Yeah I sold my s3 for 350 and picked up this phone for 99 I Just hope we get an updated radio soon this signal quality is killing me
- By CSI Guy in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2011, 09:57 AM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2011, 12:36 AM
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
- By Jetswin018 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 65Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:37 PM
- By fobrob102#AC in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 14Last Post: 02-04-2010, 10:26 PM