Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 'Unfortunately messaging has stopped'

I am having the exact same problem.

My messaging service is doing the same thing!

Seems like mostly when I am texting a lot in a row. It will also sometimes say one of the messages previously sent could not be delivered. Will not let it go through even when I tap the exclamation icon and attempt a resend, but I type it all back out again and it goes through.

What is going on!? I thought galaxy were suppose to be good phones but now I am thinking I should just return it and get an IPHONE. You never see Apple users having these types of problems... :/

- - - Updated - - -

My messaging service is doing the same thing!

Seems like mostly when I am texting a lot in a row. It will also sometimes say one of the messages previously sent could not be delivered. Will not let it go through even when I tap the exclamation icon and attempt a resend, but I type it all back out again and it goes through.

What is going on!? I thought galaxy were suppose to be good phones but now I am thinking I should just return it and get an IPHONE. You never see Apple users having these types of problems... :/

Took your advice and downloaded Handcent. Works perfectly. Thanks!

Just my opinion. Many of the responses I am seeing is suggesting using alternative applications. From my technical experience, I don't think it's an application issue. If a few people are saying it happens with text, then it happens with facebook, then .... The issue is just jumping from application to application so the alternatives are only temporary. It has to do with the operating system of the device or the hardware itself. I'm leaning toward the OS. Some sort of bug or virus. This just started happening for me a couple of days ago and it seems to be getting worst. It happens on 3 different applications so I am hoping someone has a post about the bug and not an alternative application to use.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12