- 12-26-2012, 11:39 AM #2
- 322 Posts
Re: File association
With a little poking around, I think I have discovered how to do this... You should un-associate, and then the next time you open, you should be able to associate with a new app.
From the menu, choose App settings, and then select the app that is associated. Look down a bit and you will find a "Launch by Default" section with a "Clear Defaults" button.
I just tried this and cleared defaults for Chrome, and the next link I touched it had me choose an app...
- By ltk_man in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2014, 12:20 PM
- By Mooncatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2013, 06:11 AM
- By Nu2Andie in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:47 PM
- By bubbleboy11 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:43 PM
- By vicw926a4 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM