- 12-29-2012, 02:16 AM #2
- 12-29-2012, 02:29 AM #4
- 12-29-2012, 02:37 AM #6
APN settings within the go sms app or the device itself? If you're referring to the app, than yes. Did that and got nothing. I tried downloading APN backup and restore to backup then delete old APN, and then change it to one i found online for a GS3 but was unsuccessful. Wasn't able to move the apn backup and restore app to the system.
- 12-29-2012, 02:48 AM #8
- 12-29-2012, 03:10 AM #10
- 12-29-2012, 03:14 AM #12
Re: Go SMS Pro MMS issue
For giggles i decided to uninstall and reinstall the app. Adjust all the settings the way they should and bam!! Randomly started performing the way it should. The beauty of android. Works when it feels like working. Thanks for your time!
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
- 12-29-2012, 03:27 AM #14
- By frankiaa17 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2012, 01:41 PM
- By thabears23 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:41 AM
- By celestelugo0 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2012, 12:38 PM
- By sunads in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2011, 10:36 PM
- By jorgesicas in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:09 AM