Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Software Update problems

hey guys I messed up when trying to check for software update on AT&T optimus G, even though it has not been 24 hours since my last check I decided change the time on my phone and date to override the time restraint now it says I can't check for updates for 8000 hours is there anyway to reset

Default Re: Software Update problems

Sorry but that made me lol. You used to be able to clear the Google systems cache I believe and that would do it but it doesn't appear to work on this phone, I know it reset after I did a system restore on mine so there has to be some way to clear it. If you can't find an easier way a factory data reset will do it but remember it cleans out the whole phone so back up your stuff

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

thanks for the heads up looks like it's gonna take a factory reset this point. Grrr... by the way does your Optimus allow you to change the theme for the home screen I have read many places that it should but I cannot figure it out I wonder if it is a mistake on the articles I have read

I know you can change the theme of the lock screen. But the home screen other than moving apps and widgets around I don't know any other theme. Sorry

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Ok thanks

you probably change the year by accident

ROM
    gROM

In the settings there should be a Home Screen and Lock Screen option. You can change the themes and other settings there. My OG is from Sprint but I don't think that would make the difference between finding the options though.