Data Roaming Issue (Sprint)
Yesterday my phone started going nuts. It would have 5 bars of 4g, then 2, then 4, then 1 and then it would say I was roaming. I wouldn't be able to use the internet and then after a few moments, it would go back to having service. I called Sprint and they told me to turn off roaming so that I'm only on Sprint's Network.
Has anyone else experienced this?
- 04-03-2013, 01:06 PM #2
- 6 Posts
Re: Data Roaming Issue (Sprint)
yes i have been getting this for about 3 weeks all started after i got connected to a LTE 4G network and now it ALWAYS does it i'll be sitting at home and it will just tell me i'm roaming. i have played with all the setting and no matter what i do it still asks if i want to roam even if i'm on WiFi.
i did the same thing the sprint agent told you to do and it will just drop all service out of nowhere if it goes out of a sprint signal.
- By Dukeuni in forum Droid BionicReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2011, 06:37 PM
- By johnner1999 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:56 PM
- By dchamero in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
- By dchamero in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 08:42 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:37 AM