- 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM #2
- 01-05-2013, 11:38 AM #4
- 01-06-2013, 07:14 AM #5
- 01-06-2013, 11:36 PM #7
- 108 Posts
Don't even know if it's even possible to have jb on this phone. From what I hear, it's too large of a file for the Optimus to handle. Same goes with ics which is one of the many reasons I rooted. Roms resemble ics and jb for this phone and handles them nicely imo
Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
- 01-07-2013, 07:14 AM #8
- 01-07-2013, 09:01 AM #9
- 01-07-2013, 09:17 AM #10
- 337 Posts
I have mine.
I think the reason the phone isn't catching on heavily is lack of marketing... I regularly see ads for the Galaxy S3, and for that smartphone like device that runs iOS, but I think I have only seen one ad for the Optimus G. Really too bad, it is a great phone, and could be a launching point for LG to grab some market share.
- 01-07-2013, 09:18 AM #11
- 4 Posts
Too Large? The Optimus G has one of the highest memory capacities - 2 Gigs. The phone also has one of the fastest processors - 1.5ghz x 4. The phone has one of the fastest graphics chips, the Adreno320. Not to mention the overseas version already has JellyBean and is actively being worked by a large number of people to port stable copies to the US version of our phones. The google phone version is the same phone as Optimus G with less storage and a few minor things but runs the latest OS from Google which i believe is 4.2 at the moment. There is now a lot of activity over at XDA forums for the Optimus G on the different carriers.
- By ozshadow#AC in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 16Last Post: 02-20-2010, 08:20 PM
- By tempspace#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:50 AM
- By LikeWebOS in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 23Last Post: 11-08-2009, 07:15 AM
- By largeselection in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:14 PM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM