Really?

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
So, with how slow this forum seems to be, not alot of people have this phone? That's odd to me lol. Any comments?

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Right on...me too. I'm just alittle worried there won't be a Dev community for it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
That's what I really want is jb. It'll fix the few bugs and possibly improve on the camera. Can't wait!

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Don't even know if it's even possible to have jb on this phone. From what I hear, it's too large of a file for the Optimus to handle. Same goes with ics which is one of the many reasons I rooted. Roms resemble ics and jb for this phone and handles them nicely imo

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

pounder001

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Don't even know if it's even possible to have jb on this phone. From what I hear, it's too large of a file for the Optimus to handle. Same goes with ics which is one of the many reasons I rooted. Roms resemble ics and jb for this phone and handles them nicely imo

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
Where did you read that the LG Optimus G couldn't handle JB update?

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I have mine. :)

I think the reason the phone isn't catching on heavily is lack of marketing... I regularly see ads for the Galaxy S3, and for that smartphone like device that runs iOS, but I think I have only seen one ad for the Optimus G. Really too bad, it is a great phone, and could be a launching point for LG to grab some market share.

Agimax

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Too Large? The Optimus G has one of the highest memory capacities - 2 Gigs. The phone also has one of the fastest processors - 1.5ghz x 4. The phone has one of the fastest graphics chips, the Adreno320. Not to mention the overseas version already has JellyBean and is actively being worked by a large number of people to port stable copies to the US version of our phones. The google phone version is the same phone as Optimus G with less storage and a few minor things but runs the latest OS from Google which i believe is 4.2 at the moment. There is now a lot of activity over at XDA forums for the Optimus G on the different carriers.

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree, they really should market it more. Phone is amazing. I believe jb would easily run on this phone. There's no way it would take up alot of memory.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908