New LG optimus G browser help please
When I click on the "browser" icon, nothing appears but a blank white screen. I cannot get anything to show on the screen from that point on and have to exit. I'm not sure why and I have spent too much time playing to find the answer. Can anyone offer me a quick suggestion or idea as to why its disappeared. I have an icon for Chrome on my home screen which opens just fine, but when I touch the "browser button" icon itself, nothing. Appreciate your advice in advance.
- 01-13-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- By masterdam17 in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:42 AM
- By Meghan Lattimore in forum LG Optimus EliteReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2013, 01:59 AM
- By dgreen37 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 05-06-2012, 04:40 PM
- By Saintkilla in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 04-18-2011, 01:15 AM
- By coldcrush390 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:11 AM