Changing home screen themes(biz,marshmallow,ect

Willdogg78

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering does anybody know if it is possible to change the homescreen theme 2 the preloaded themes like business and marshmallow . The reason I'm asking is I have read and many reviews and articles about the Sprint and AT&T Optimus G having the ability to change between 4 different themes but I can't seem to figure it out does anyone have any ideas why this is not able to be done. The only thing I can think of is the phones that were reviewed were demo phones that had the ability but they decided to get rid of it after productions started.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

jas2743

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Go to settings, homescreen, and its right there. You cannot do it if your using a third party launcher.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Willdogg78

May 15, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I don't have anything that allows me to change the theme maybe my phone did not get preloaded with any of the things like it was supposed to be. I do see the themes in my application list but for some reason they have 0 megabytes of information almost like they're there but not downloaded

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
From your smokescreen press the menu key and there's the theme option.

Edit: I mean home screen... auto correct :/

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums

Willdogg78

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Tried it no luck I think it might have something to do with the carrier mine is an AT&T everyone so far that has it available says they have the sprint model

Willdogg78

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I just tried that and the only options I get are home screen settings lock screen settings and all settings nothing about themes. Is your phone sprint or at&t?

megamaster5

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hm perhaps. If you go into settings, under the Device section do you see a home screen option?

- - - Updated - - -

Hm perhaps. If you go into settings, under the Device section do you see a home screen option?

imarek3

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T LGOG with stock ROM does not anyplace in the settings or otherwise to change home screen settings.

Just another example of the same phone differing from one carrier to the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12