- 01-16-2013, 02:45 PM #2
- 01-16-2013, 04:24 PM #4
Re: AT&T version visual voicemail? wth.
Visual voicemail requires an app to work properly. You can download the ATT app from Play per the post above. Seems like that would be a lot easier than setting up voicemail through Google Voice.
Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2--Chris [cole2kb]
"Any story about malware on any platform...without numbers is not giving you the full picture, and just might be more worried about getting your clicks than any real discussion."
Words to live by: there are always two sides to every story.
- By Magicman08 in forum AT&T & Rogers One X Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2012, 06:00 PM
- By dahncke in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2012, 08:56 AM
- By RyDawgBoston in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 19Last Post: 08-23-2012, 03:07 PM
- By josephparzi in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 07:33 AM
- By avidal in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2012, 06:03 PM