Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jleliekelly
  • 1 Post By megamaster5
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Do cases/holsters for other phones fit this one?? Need good protective case

There seem to be an extreme dearth of good cases and holsters (not pouches) for this phone! Seidio doesn't even make one yet for any version of the G. The HTC One X looks to be the most comparable in size. Apart from openings in different places, does anyone have any experience with cases for this or other phones??

What I would like, ideally, would be a multi-layer case like my Seidio, and a matching face-in holster.

Default Re: Do cases/holsters for other phones fit this one?? Need good protective case

I got an awesome case on eBay for 12 bucks. Have you tried searching there?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Do cases/holsters for other phones fit this one?? Need good protective case

I have an otterbox for mine (sprint)

from my LGOG via tapatalk2
    Polishpepper likes this.

Same here otterbox the best.................sprint

Mines built like an outterbox except way cheaper on price. :-D

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

Default Do cases/holsters for other phones fit this one?? Need good protective case

Quote Originally Posted by Magnustampa View Post
    There seem to be an extreme dearth of good cases and holsters (not pouches) for this phone! Seidio doesn't even make one yet for any version of the G. The HTC One X looks to be the most comparable in size. Apart from openings in different places, does anyone have any experience with cases for this or other phones??

What I would like, ideally, would be a multi-layer case like my Seidio, and a matching face-in holster.
    If you are talking AT&T. I bought case/holster from eBay for $10.95 free shipping. Works great. The holster will also work with the black diztronic matte black case for sale on amazon.

Im actually using a case from an old motorola droid 1, idk it just fits....

Using Otterbox case on mine. Love it, no complaints.
    Polishpepper likes this.

Take your phone in to Goodwill and see what fits. I love making my own case too out of old ones.

When you are searching for cases, make sure that you include the model number LS970 (Sprint) or E970 (AT&T) because they are slightly different phones and I have seen posts that the cases are not inter-changeable.

I have the AT&T phone (E970) and have the Body Glove case with a rubber inner layer and a hard outer case. I had a hard time finding a holster that would allow me to have a hard case on my phone, but Nite Ize has a large sideway clip case (holster) that fits the LGOG with a hard case on it.