- 4 Posts
Has anyone else been experiencing lag on their Optimus G when they scroll through settings, contacts, messages, or apps? On my phone i consistenly get some stutter when I scroll through the settings menus and I wanted to know if this was normal. I am on my second Optimus G after my first one had overheating issues and this one now seems to have some lag issues for some reason. Is this even possible? or am I being overly obsessive over this? I love the phone and if i do take it back it would be for another Optimus G I am just wondering if what I am experiencing is normal.
Thanks for the replies,
- 01-17-2013, 09:05 AM #2
- 204 Posts
Re: lagging phone
Mine usually scrolls very well, without any noticeable stutters, but once in a while I do get a total freeze on scrolling for a couple of seconds. It is rare.
I am using Nova launcher, and the latest issue I saw was moving between screens... I don't recall if it was the same thing the last couple of times, but I will try to determine if I see the issue anywhere else, or if it is related to my launcher.
- 01-17-2013, 01:36 PM #3
- 01-18-2013, 02:46 PM #5
- By quickV in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 26Last Post: 07-10-2010, 10:48 AM
- By jedisrus in forum HTC HeroReplies: 14Last Post: 06-06-2010, 09:30 PM
- By drake13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2010, 11:38 AM
- By m89maru in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 11Last Post: 03-26-2010, 06:48 PM
- By ulnek in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:22 AM