Broken optimus wtf do I do????
I'm posting this for my friend...
Anyway he was working on his truck and it slipped off the Jack with him under it...he made it out okay but his phone is done!!!!! He has
Top-Tier total equipment protection -
$8 insurance premium and $3 service/repair
Will Sprint fix his phone without costing him anything???
Any help would be extraordinarily appreciated
Sent from my HTC Evo 4g using tapatalk on Sprint
- 01-18-2013, 11:21 PM #2
- 01-18-2013, 11:28 PM #4
- 01-18-2013, 11:31 PM #5
Re: Broken optimus wtf do I do????
Cracked displays is where they lost all their money and consumers in the past took advantage of the warranty purposely breaking/cracking screens to get a new phone.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-18-2013, 11:42 PM #7
- 01-18-2013, 11:47 PM #9
- By mcskipp in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2013, 01:17 PM
- By akcrimson in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 23Last Post: 09-20-2012, 07:14 PM
- By Xterror in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2011, 04:59 AM
- By kittyhurt in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2011, 03:34 PM
- By Jerenater10 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:52 PM