Screen not Gorilla Glass?
Reason I ask is I just switched over to Android from iPhone (5+ years) and all after 3 days I have noticed the screen is VERY scratched (not deep) all over the place. I keep the phone in my pocket (free from change or keys most of the time) — with all of the iPhones I have had - I have never seen a screen like this (note I did drop an iPhone once and it spidered).
Am I being a bit over optimistic or should I just STFU :-)
oh - I have a Optimus G on AT&T… and I assume the Nexus 4 has the same screen/problems?
- 01-23-2013, 06:17 PM #2
- 01-24-2013, 09:18 AM #3
- 01-24-2013, 11:42 AM #5
- 4 Posts
- 01-24-2013, 01:03 PM #6
- 307 Posts
Re: Screen not Gorilla Glass?
I carry mine in my pocket all the time, and have had no issues with scratching yet.
Thanks for the research/link Agimax... Makes it sound like they didn't cheap out, just provided the same strength in a thinner package. Makes sense with this thin phone.
- 01-24-2013, 03:19 PM #7
- 01-24-2013, 06:23 PM #8
- 01-24-2013, 09:23 PM #9
- 01-28-2013, 03:10 PM #10
- 01-28-2013, 03:17 PM #11
- By Cory Streater in forum Epic 4G AccessoriesReplies: 29Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:39 AM
- By Cory Streater in forum Fascinate AccessoriesReplies: 29Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:05 PM
- By LonghornGary in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:51 AM
- By Unicorn56 in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 30Last Post: 08-12-2010, 04:43 PM
- By boblablah in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:17 PM