Sprint Optimus G Notification Light
Hello. Does anyone know of an app that can change the notification flash. It is so slow and you have to sit and watch it for a while. I know there is Light Flow but was looking for something a little more simple. Thanks in advance for the help.
Sent from my LG-LS970 using Android Central Forums
- 02-01-2013, 02:22 PM #3
- 08-07-2014, 04:33 AM #4
- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Optimus G Notification Light
I have tried Light Manager and Lite Flow Lite but neither of them worked. I also tried LED Blinker Pro and it didn't work and neither did the "screen only" feature. It at least seemed like the latter should have worked. Wondering if anyone has found a solution?
- 08-07-2014, 04:35 AM #5
- By dunkirk1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2011, 08:58 PM
- By mmarz in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 33Last Post: 05-11-2011, 12:59 PM
- By jmackd1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2010, 02:03 PM
- By WalrusGumboot in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:03 PM
- By Cnote187 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 16Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:36 AM