- 1 Posts
Help! Android newbie - need best app to record call in 3 hours!
Hi all! I'm an ex Blackberry user - finally switched to Android and love it and also love this phone. But - I'm still new and overwhelmed by the number of apps. I have a very important phone call in a few hours that I want to record and need to learn how! Needs to be easy and fail-proof. I tried Google Voice, but can't figure it out. Also downloaded a few others - but so far none seem to be working - or, the other VERY real possibility, is that I'm just clueless - which is part of the reason I stuck with BB for so long. Please help! Thank you!
- 02-12-2013, 09:58 AM #2
- 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM #3
- 320 Posts
Re: Help! Android newbie - need best app to record call in 3 hours!
Minnieusa is correct. Many Android phones don't allow recording of voice calls like I used to be able to do with software on the Palm platform. The way around that is to use the speaker phone feature, and a voice recorder app.
There are devices you can buy that connect to the headphone jack that you can explore if this is a function you need regularly. These would require an external recorder and a wired ear bud, but provide the ability to record any call without being on speaker mode.
- 02-12-2013, 07:28 PM #4
- 02-13-2013, 12:08 AM #5
- 06-29-2013, 01:16 AM #6
- By 01steven in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:42 PM
- By kgvickers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:09 PM
- By ssethv in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2011, 08:03 PM
- By AmousmosesMW in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 09:08 PM
- By o2bnclemson in forum Android AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-19-2010, 09:02 PM