- 2 Posts
Adding iTunes music from a mac to my LG Optimus G?
So I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.6.8 and I just got this phone because my iPhone was broken and I decided to upgrade to an Android. I am a complete newbie to android and am only somewhat technologically savvy. (I can follow instructions haha but I don't know much of the lingo). I just want to put my iTunes music onto my phone but when I connect to my mac I can't find the phone on my computer. There must be an application I need to download on my computer or something. Can someone please help? Thanks
Edit: I should mention I'm in Canada and my carrier is Bell.
- 02-24-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 02-25-2013, 11:09 AM #3
Re: Adding iTunes music from a mac to my LG Optimus G?
I use and have been happy with iSyncr and their companion Music App Rocket Player. Great thing about Rocket Player is there is a lock screen contrl option, so don't have to unlock the phone to switch songs, etc. I was using DoubleTwist which has AirSync, but switched after they updated and broke some functionality, which was so long ago can't remember what it was
- 03-06-2013, 10:30 AM #4
- 03-08-2013, 12:46 PM #5
- 03-14-2013, 03:34 PM #6
- 12-13-2013, 12:04 AM #7
- By EddieLive in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 01:32 AM
- By tkm20 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:32 AM
- By JUNKYARDDOG in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2011, 06:23 PM
- By rEVOlution in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:13 PM
- By racermech in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 11Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:02 PM