Adding iTunes music from a mac to my LG Optimus G?

Sarah Meister

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
So I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.6.8 and I just got this phone because my iPhone was broken and I decided to upgrade to an Android. I am a complete newbie to android and am only somewhat technologically savvy. (I can follow instructions haha but I don't know much of the lingo). I just want to put my iTunes music onto my phone but when I connect to my mac I can't find the phone on my computer. There must be an application I need to download on my computer or something. Can someone please help? Thanks

Edit: I should mention I'm in Canada and my carrier is Bell.

tuckerman725

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use and have been happy with iSyncr and their companion Music App Rocket Player. Great thing about Rocket Player is there is a lock screen contrl option, so don't have to unlock the phone to switch songs, etc. I was using DoubleTwist which has AirSync, but switched after they updated and broke some functionality, which was so long ago can't remember what it was

AnnTagonist

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I used Double Twist but I did have to upgrade to their AirSync service to get around the problem you are having. I use a pc, though, not a Mac, so not sure if that will help 100%.

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Google Play Music will automatically upload your entire itunes library to the cloud and make it available to you on your device.

Redchong

May 10, 2012
Visit site
My friend the easiest solution by far is to use an app called AirSync. It cost a couple bucks but it's flawless

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums