Playing videos after 4.1 update

den064

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Is any one having issues playing videos in full screen mode. When I play a video the screen turns black after a few seconds and when I touch the screen the video turns back on. This is for any videos and only happened after I did the JB for ATT.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Is any one having issues playing videos in full screen mode. When I play a video the screen turns black after a few seconds and when I touch the screen the video turns back on. This is for any videos and only happened after I did the JB for ATT.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

This happens when I watch videos on the chrome browser, but using a browser like dolphin has no issues. I'm on sprint BTW.

sent from my phone as hot as the sun

Jao36

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
If you go into developer options and check disable hw overlays videos will play in Chrome. You have to do it every time you reboot the phone though.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
If you go into developer options and check disable hw overlays videos will play in Chrome. You have to do it every time you reboot the phone though.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

It works thank you.

sent from my phone as hot as the sun

CubanoRafter

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Thank you!! I've been having issues with videos in FB and Play store for the past few months and was forced to press the volume buttons to keep the videos playing on the screen. This fixed it for me :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith