Need a case!

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys, since Otterbox does not make a Defender for the Optimus G (E973) I need suggestions on a TOUGH case that has a holster as well, I have searched and scoured the internet and have found NOTHING that compares to an Otterbox Defender. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter is the toughest case I could find for my G. That along with a Zagg screen protector.

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they don't make many cases at all for the Optimus G. I simply bought a pouch for mine. Works well enough and nice, too.

My Optimus G says "Hi," via Ttalk4 ^.^

philoxenus

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Try one of the PD Air cases at Cases.com. It comes with a removable attachment that converts the case into a holster, although I just put it in my shirt pocket.

Kenneth Hanig

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I got mine from, of all things, Cases.com. I got a black leather pouch for my OG for around 29 dollars. It works well and fits the phone snuggly. They had a number of cases you might want to check out, from hard cases to those with clips for belts. The only thing is that it took them about 4 weeks to send it. Good luck!

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I just got a Diztronic case from Amazon. $9.00 and it's one of the best cases I have used with any of my phones. Very slim, lots of protection, grippy yet not sticky material. Best of all, they actually make one for the G!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463