What would you buy between nexus 4 and optimus g??

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I know this is specifically made for optimus g users but i just want a pure research what phone do most people prefer. so what would you buy?

It's completely up to your tastes. The nexus if you want on time updates to android is and great support. The optimus g if you want lte. All in all they're essentially the same with some little differences.

On my Sprint Optimus G

Foxtrot616

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Here's my take... I just upgraded from the Nexus S.... Pure Google. Loved the updates and the Native Google experience. But the Optimus G overlay isn't bad. If you aren't in a good LTE market.... Then I'd say Nexus 4. If you are... Go the Optimus G. LTE speeds are really nice. That's basically the difference as I see. They both are nice phones. Good luck.

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Pretty much what others have said. G for LTE and MicroSD, N4 for pure Android, timely updates and wireless charging.

jhasty

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I would go for the Nexus 4 if it was available on Sprint. I would like a more pure Android experience.

But the Optimus G suits me fine anyway.

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I would go for the Nexus 4 if it was available on Sprint. I would like a more pure Android experience.

But the Optimus G suits me fine anyway.

Same here. Finally made up my mind and bought an Optimus G. They are super cheap right now.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BlueVyper

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Optimus G because I was working at sprint at the time. I want to go pure Google with the Nexus 4 but my wife is still on contract. Currently using Root box for aokp love and 32GB of space is more than enough for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I totally recommend the Optimus G. I have it (writing this response on it) and I absolutely LOVE it: this is the best phone I've ever owned. And the Jelly Bean update has made it even faster (which is crazy because it was already lightning fast). The N4 is cool but seeing how the Optimus G is essentially the same thing with better specs, get the Optimus!

Posted via Android Central App

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nexus so I may be a little biased. But I like the pure Android experience. The updates are nice too.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

chestont

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My wife just got her Sprint Optimus G and as a Nexus 4 owner I'm pretty impressed so far. Honestly if I was still on Sprint and couldn't get a Nexus 4 I wouldn't feel too badly about getting an Optimus G. Especially because she upgraded for a penny(plus activation fees, of course).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
June 10th will be one month with this phone and really the only thing I miss is how a second tap on the capacitive home key used to bring up all my home screens on my old HTC Inspire.

I can, of course, pinch to zoom from the default home screen and achieve the same effect.

From my LG Optimus G E970

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12