- 15 Posts
SOLVED: Rooting Optimus G (AT&T)
I've attempted the root process for the device roughly five times now. I've even factory reset twice. For whatever reason, after the reboot, SU does not appear. I've been running the "RootOptimusG.BAT" file, which accesses the cmd prompt. Does any one have any fixes/alternative methods for rooting? Just to be clear, I have the E970.
Sent from my LG-E970 using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by vgking96; 09-06-2013 at 09:51 AM.
- By iKingston in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2010, 11:01 PM
- By jaj6503 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:13 AM
- By jaj6503 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:04 PM
- By BigRick10 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 06:51 PM
- By borgey401 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 04:47 PM