Broken screen / replacement
Hello! My optimus G E977 version has follen down and the screen is broken =/. I want to replace it but i cant find a new one for my version. I found the screen replacement for the optimus G LS970, wich has the same size. My doubt is: Can i use that screen for my optimus g e977? the only difference are the supported bands for 3G/4G but i think it doesnt matter. What can you tell me please? and thank you so much!
- 06-25-2013, 09:48 PM #2
- 230 Posts
- 06-26-2013, 04:30 PM #3
Re: Broken screen / replacement
thank you very much! i was looking for that answer that could make me fell like it has a possible solution... i'll order the screen in 2 or 3 weeks because i don't have dollars (they are really limited in my country) and i'll give my feedback about it.
- By DomL25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:16 AM
- By CollegePartyBoy in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 11Last Post: 06-23-2013, 07:39 AM
- By Robcy in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:48 PM
- By oxidax in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:33 PM
- By wayne22 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM