1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Broken screen / replacement

Hello! My optimus G E977 version has follen down and the screen is broken =/. I want to replace it but i cant find a new one for my version. I found the screen replacement for the optimus G LS970, wich has the same size. My doubt is: Can i use that screen for my optimus g e977? the only difference are the supported bands for 3G/4G but i think it doesnt matter. What can you tell me please? and thank you so much!

Default Re: Broken screen / replacement

I think you can, not 100% positive but I personally would order an LS970 screen to do the repair.

The LS970 screen is the same size as almost every other Optimus G except for the AT&T version(E970). You can view the screen to make a further comparison.

Hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to message me and i'll try to help as much as possible.

Welcome to the forums!

I also have a broken screen. Where is the cheapest place to buy a replacement and how hard is it to replace? Thanks.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

thank you very much! i was looking for that answer that could make me fell like it has a possible solution... i'll order the screen in 2 or 3 weeks because i don't have dollars (they are really limited in my country) and i'll give my feedback about it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

@agbrickey4 i'll buy mine from amazon which is around 80USD but it worth, it's a awesome smartphone. How hard is the repair? check this: disassembling