LG Optimus G E975 OTG support and wireless mouse

ohlad

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Si I bought an OTG and I tried it on this device but it did not work :( Anyone tried this already? I wanted to use the LGOG phone to connect to mouse and keyboard while my screen is mirrored through an LCD tv via miracast but it seems that USB otg is not supported.

I tried bluetooth mouse though and it worked out fine. So my option now would be to have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard then mirror it to miracast. anyone tried this setup yet?

Video with bluetooth mouse using Apple's magic mouse :)
LG Optimus G Bluetooth Mouse Test - YouTube

KingGinger55

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I have tried the otg and no dice. I did a little research on it and found that they left that off because the device couldn't send 5v back through the port. The nexus 4 has the same problem but there was a kernel developed for that that when the external device was plugged into an external power source the nexus could read it but that no work was under way for our LGOG. This was quite a while ago so it might be worth looking back into. As for the Bluetooth and miracast, that should work assuming you can do two Bluetooth devices through this phone. Anyone tried that?

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non