- 07-10-2013, 02:14 PM #2
- 245 Posts
I'm really hoping we get the camera update that the og pro did.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor
- 07-11-2013, 10:31 AM #3
- 351 Posts
Like most updates from most manufacturers and carriers, I suspect that if there is another update, it will be rumored for a while, and then announced on the day of release (if at all).
I have no doubt (zero/zilch/nada) that someone at both LG and Sprint (or AT&T for that model) knows whether a new release is planned, and if it is planned a scheduled date of release... they couldn't run a business without plans. However, the only way we will ever know information in advance is if someone like Snowden gets a job at the respective company. I can't think of any other industry that seems so afraid of missing deadlines that they won't announce their plans.
I would love to hear a carrier/manufacturer announce, "If development and testing go smoothly, we expect to have Android x.y.z released for the WhizBang Plus by the autumnal equinox." Then if the date slips, let us know at the earliest possible date.
- 07-12-2013, 10:00 AM #4
- By ternell99 in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 60Last Post: 07-26-2013, 01:22 PM
- By wallstreet123456 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 53Last Post: 07-13-2013, 02:47 AM
- By thehoz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2013, 11:24 PM
- By dustinfrank in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 02:17 PM
- By adriandb in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2013, 10:52 AM